South of the (VA/NC) border
Milton Studio Art Gallery Presents
"Treat Yourself To Art"
At the invitation of Shirley Cadmus, one of the owners of the Milton Studio Art Gallery we took a ride south of the border, to Milton NC.
On Saturday November 1st and Sunday November 2nd the Gallery hosted a two day event called, "Treat Yourself To Art".
Unfortunately for us, we could not attend on Saturday when most of the festivities took place. When we arrived on Sunday, we were still able to see some of the remaining sidewalk art from the contest the previous day. We were also able to meet some of the artists on hand and see some of their work in progress.
In spite of the afternoon sun, we were able to get a few pictures. (Seen below)
Being just five miles across the border from Southside, it is a nice day trip.
- Gallery street front - Broad Street Milton.
- Caswell County artist Shelly Swann demonstrates metal techniques.
- Nelly Zamora Jones of South Boston drawing caricatures and playing the guitar.
- Ruth Bass of Roxboro creating unique clay sculptures.
- Inside Milton Studio Art Gallery.